RaRain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaRain will hold contests, fun, games and everything! Please register and have the time of your life!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately?

Go down 
+2
A W E S O M E
GailardiaX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GailardiaX

Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately? Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately?   Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:35 am

Well, ever since The King of Pop died, I was wondering if you did anything to remember him. For me, this is my short little story:

Once upon a 21st-century time, I went to a book store called Barnes & Noble. I was gonna buy these 2 books for my summer reading, when I saw this Michael Jackson CD. I decided to buy it, and I began to start listening to it. I soon began singing along to the songs and I thought to myself, "He truly is the King of Pop". I also started listening to his other songs, and I began to start this topic.

So, HAVE you done anything to remember him?

Hmmm, HAVE YOU?
Back to top Go down
A W E S O M E
Administrator
Administrator
A W E S O M E

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately?   Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:07 am

Well, I donated 20 dollars to a charity for him.
Back to top Go down
kokokayla
kokokayla

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately?   Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:05 am

Actully I only watched the service on TV Surprised
Back to top Go down
GailardiaX

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately?   Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Hm, for the charity, is that for Michael Jackson??
Back to top Go down
Raven XD
Raven XD

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately?   Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:25 pm

I made a sig tribute to him, and I also gave 50$ to charity like Awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gwynethy
gwynethy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately?   Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:37 am

Raven XD wrote:
I made a sig tribute to him, and I also gave 50$ to charity like Awesome Very Happy

We r gunna dance Beat It on Thursday... I'm running for President of our school Very Happy my party(group) is composed of 1st Grader-3rd Grader representatives(2 per Grade), Sergeant at Arms, P.R.O., Secretary, V.Pres., and of course, da Treasurer and Auditor... 14 memz,,, but only 2 instructors... Razz for Michael!
Back to top Go down
hunteR326
hunteR326

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately?   Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:23 am

well..i have been listening to his music recently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately?   Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson- Have You done anything relating to him lately?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaRain  :: Off-RaRain Topic :: Anything-
Jump to: