RaRain will hold contests, fun, games and everything! Please register and have the time of your life!
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Ban person above you

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain Drop
Jr. Member
Jr. Member


Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 22

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:21 am

this is a popular game in most forums
its a game when u ban the person above you for a random reason or a real reason
for example
you can ban a person who posted above you for having more posts that u, for being a boy/girl, for having a particular name, having a certain number of posts.. etc
you say in ur post, i ban u for *insert reason here*
i hope i explained it throughly enough =/
since im the first poster i guess i'll ban myself for being the first poster lol!
Back to top Go down
gwynethy
Moderator
Moderator
gwynethy

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-06-05
Age : 23
Location : Doggy land.... No, really ^_^

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:42 am

Rain Drop wrote:
this is a popular game in most forums
its a game when u ban the person above you for a random reason or a real reason
for example
you can ban a person who posted above you for having more posts that u, for being a boy/girl, for having a particular name, having a certain number of posts.. etc
you say in ur post, i ban u for *insert reason here*
i hope i explained it throughly enough =/
since im the first poster i guess i'll ban myself for being the first poster lol!

I ban u for making this topic...
Back to top Go down
megan
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
megan

Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-06-06
Location : somewhere

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 am

i ban you for having more post than me >:/
Back to top Go down
Rasen Shuriken
Administrator
Administrator
Rasen Shuriken

Posts : 163
Join date : 2009-06-05
Age : 22
Location : RaRain Forum

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:10 am

I'm banning you for having less posts than me. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rarain.com
gwynethy
Moderator
Moderator
gwynethy

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-06-05
Age : 23
Location : Doggy land.... No, really ^_^

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Rasen wrote:
I'm banning you for having less posts than me. Smile

I'm banning you for having LESS POSTS THAN ME and for being ADMIN xD
Back to top Go down
Miku
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Miku

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-06-07
Location : Village Hidden in the Leaves

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:27 pm

I'm banning you 'cause I'm typing this right now =D!
Back to top Go down
spikella99
Member
Member
spikella99

Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-06-06

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 am

Miku wrote:
I'm banning you 'cause I'm typing this right now =D!

i ban you because you changed your name from pan to miku! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rain Drop
Jr. Member
Jr. Member


Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 22

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:26 am

i ban u for having an avatar
Back to top Go down
spikella99
Member
Member
spikella99

Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-06-06

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:02 pm

i ban you because you dont have any avatar,....
Back to top Go down
Rasen Shuriken
Administrator
Administrator
Rasen Shuriken

Posts : 163
Join date : 2009-06-05
Age : 22
Location : RaRain Forum

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:08 pm

I ban you because your avatar has a FAT froggy. :3

~Rasen~ Your Admin.

_________________
Ban person above you Subtoab1
Back to top Go down
http://www.rarain.com
spikella99
Member
Member
spikella99

Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-06-06

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:34 pm

Rasen wrote:
I ban you because your avatar has a FAT froggy. :3

~Rasen~ Your Admin.

i ban you because you like naruto
Back to top Go down
Rasen Shuriken
Administrator
Administrator
Rasen Shuriken

Posts : 163
Join date : 2009-06-05
Age : 22
Location : RaRain Forum

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:09 am

I ban you for hating naruto.

_________________
Ban person above you Subtoab1
Back to top Go down
http://www.rarain.com
spikella99
Member
Member
spikella99

Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-06-06

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:18 am

Rasen wrote:
I ban you for hating naruto.

i ban you for being the admin
Back to top Go down
Rain Drop
Jr. Member
Jr. Member


Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 22

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:22 am

i ban u for banning others
Back to top Go down
spikella99
Member
Member
spikella99

Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-06-06

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:55 am

Rain Drop wrote:
i ban u for banning others

i ban you because your a rain drop

~spikella-your rarain times staff
Back to top Go down
gwynethy
Moderator
Moderator
gwynethy

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-06-05
Age : 23
Location : Doggy land.... No, really ^_^

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:14 pm

spikella99 wrote:
Rain Drop wrote:
i ban u for banning others

i ban you because your a rain drop

~spikella-your rarain times staff

I ban you because I just got active ^_^ and I don't think you know me yet...

_________________
Contact me at rainethy_rarain@rocketmail.com as my RaRain e-mail. Thank you ^_^
Ban person above you Gwynethysig
Back to top Go down
spikella99
Member
Member
spikella99

Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-06-06

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:31 pm

gwynethy wrote:
spikella99 wrote:
Rain Drop wrote:
i ban u for banning others

i ban you because your a rain drop

~spikella-your rarain times staff

I ban you because I just got active ^_^ and I don't think you know me yet...

yes i do know you your mmai

i ban you because you think i dont know you
Back to top Go down
Rain Drop
Jr. Member
Jr. Member


Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 22

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:04 am

i ban u for going on the internet
Back to top Go down
Rasen Shuriken
Administrator
Administrator
Rasen Shuriken

Posts : 163
Join date : 2009-06-05
Age : 22
Location : RaRain Forum

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:09 am

I ban you for being on RaRain. Very Happy

_________________
Ban person above you Subtoab1
Back to top Go down
http://www.rarain.com
gwynethy
Moderator
Moderator
gwynethy

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-06-05
Age : 23
Location : Doggy land.... No, really ^_^

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:49 am

spikella99 wrote:
gwynethy wrote:
spikella99 wrote:
Rain Drop wrote:
i ban u for banning others

i ban you because your a rain drop

~spikella-your rarain times staff

I ban you because I just got active ^_^ and I don't think you know me yet...

yes i do know you your mmai

i ban you because you think i dont know you
I knew I shouldn't have posted in the intro forum >.>

And Rasen, I ban you for being banned for being admin XD

_________________
Contact me at rainethy_rarain@rocketmail.com as my RaRain e-mail. Thank you ^_^
Ban person above you Gwynethysig
Back to top Go down
spikella99
Member
Member
spikella99

Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-06-06

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:54 pm

gwynethy wrote:
spikella99 wrote:
gwynethy wrote:
spikella99 wrote:
Rain Drop wrote:
i ban u for banning others

i ban you because your a rain drop

~spikella-your rarain times staff

I ban you because I just got active ^_^ and I don't think you know me yet...

yes i do know you your mmai

i ban you because you think i dont know you
I knew I shouldn't have posted in the intro forum >.>

And Rasen, I ban you for being banned for being admin XD



XD hahaha lol

and i ban you for posting in the intro forum
Back to top Go down
hunteR326
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
hunteR326

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : ??????????

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:45 am

i ban you for no reason ^_^
Back to top Go down
gwynethy
Moderator
Moderator
gwynethy

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-06-05
Age : 23
Location : Doggy land.... No, really ^_^

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:25 pm

hunteR326 wrote:
i ban you for no reason ^_^

I ban you for a reason... xD

_________________
Contact me at rainethy_rarain@rocketmail.com as my RaRain e-mail. Thank you ^_^
Ban person above you Gwynethysig
Back to top Go down
Kiss me
Member
Member
Kiss me

Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-06-15
Location : RaRain

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:06 am

I ban you for having an animatied signature!
Back to top Go down
kokokayla
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
kokokayla

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : EARTH

Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:36 am

I ban you for being WRONG clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Ban person above you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban person above you   Ban person above you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Ban person above you
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Guess that person, place, or thing.
» First Dagger Free: per person/warband?
» Time to throw my hat into the ring
» What Kind of Person was Saeko Kuga?
» New person question: CD Player into PAS 2: input points

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaRain  :: Off-RaRain Topic :: Forum Games-
Jump to: