RaRain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaRain will hold contests, fun, games and everything! Please register and have the time of your life!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a portrait of yourself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spikella99
spikella99

a portrait of yourself Empty
PostSubject: a portrait of yourself   a portrait of yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:19 am

hey guyz this is kind of like a funny and fun thing you can do it as many times as you like Smile draw your picture and post it here it can be on paint and you can also draw it if you like but it has to be something funny it need not be the same as you you can exagerate it a bit if you like lol!

heres a portrait of myself and remeber to rate it after that lol
a portrait of yourself 2ebv6td
Back to top Go down
A W E S O M E
Administrator
Administrator
A W E S O M E

PostSubject: Re: a portrait of yourself   a portrait of yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Moved to Forum Art
This is a rating art game, so it belongs there.
Back to top Go down
spikella99
spikella99

PostSubject: Re: a portrait of yourself   a portrait of yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:31 pm

oh thanks i completely forgot i thought i had put this is the games forum thanks for moving it!
Back to top Go down
Kiss me
Kiss me

PostSubject: Re: a portrait of yourself   a portrait of yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:08 am

spikella99 wrote:
hey guyz this is kind of like a funny and fun thing you can do it as many times as you like Smile draw your picture and post it here it can be on paint and you can also draw it if you like but it has to be something funny it need not be the same as you you can exagerate it a bit if you like lol!

It's kind of werid.The glasses and the eyes don't look like you drew them on Paint.But,7-10 It's good.
;]
Back to top Go down
gwynethy
gwynethy

PostSubject: Re: a portrait of yourself   a portrait of yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Kiss me wrote:
spikella99 wrote:

It's kind of werid.The glasses and the eyes don't look like you drew them on Paint.But,7-10 It's good.
;]

It's not made of paint, I think it's just pasted.... anyways 8/10 too
Back to top Go down
Chelsey

PostSubject: Re: a portrait of yourself   a portrait of yourself Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Cool game
I might try it sometime later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a portrait of yourself   a portrait of yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a portrait of yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaRain  :: RaRain Official Forum :: The Art Gallery-
Jump to: