RaRain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaRain will hold contests, fun, games and everything! Please register and have the time of your life!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should I focus on...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gwynethy
gwynethy

Should I focus on... Empty
PostSubject: Should I focus on...   Should I focus on... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Well I've got a story, here, I quoted it:

gwynethy wrote:

Winning the Science Competition 4 times over 6 and those 2 times (2nd grade) was 3rd and (3rd grade) 2nd...

Well first try, I didn't even kno how to spell Science ^_^ he he... Well I joined when I was Senior Kinder (Kindergarten) . Then I won... 13/15 answered... I don't know HOW!!! Then 1st grade. I won. again... 1st (duhs) 14/15 answered ^_^ lol I rox ha ha... 2nd Grade... I didn't study... but ended up 3rd!!! I cried and said to myself "Omg... What did I do!? WAAAAAA" lol... But at least it's 3rd... Then 3rd grade. I fought with the girl that is NOW my best friend. She used to be 1st in class. Then I entered, I won 2nd lol... I forgot how many questions I got correctly ^_^... Then 4th grade. She was still my enemy lol haha... There was a tie... 7, 7, 7... 2 of them and ME... (both of them are my dearest friends now)... LOL Tie Breaker time... I was first to answer SOLO correctly ^_^... So I won!!! I said "OMG OMG OMG" in my mind... and kept on laughing instead of crying tears of joy cheers lol... Then 5th grade... She wasn't a competitor anymore, she moved to math... 2 of my best friends joined... 1st-me 2nd-my best friend with glasses 3rd-my bestfriend since 3rd grade... ^_^ lol...
Source: What's the best thing that has happened to you...

So there, if you read it, I... have a reputation of being the science smarty. I want to keep it. And now, 6th grade. the last elementary stage ovah here... Well it's the highest and last stage of elementary school... Then high school... Okay yeah so now...
4/6... all first... I want to keep my reputation... This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for ME... it's called BULPRISA... Or BULacan PRivate School Association... I wasn't sure about the A part >.> so, 6th grade... BULACAN is a Province. I... want to participate... You can only participate if you won the Science Competition. I... want to... It's a good chance for me. A good reputation point. So, yeah. There. I can study... but... I have to be LESS LESS LESS active... T_T I have 2 choices: Be active and just study when it's August. or Be less less less active and study much.

I have 3 actually.... 3: IGNORE...

I... have a reputation to keep... I also have a reputation here... SO I guess I'll see you Friday or just my free time... Then study time... I want YOU to choose... Option 1 or 2? I...want to win...

but unless I have your permission I'll join... I'll be joining, of course... But I have to WIN it!!!

I... am sad about this No but I have to... A school reputation... Sign boards saying "We are proud of you"... And after the competition I can be AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE!!!

So, is it BYE? And then SEE YOU SOON? Or just...well... *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Rasen Shuriken
Administrator
Administrator
Rasen Shuriken

PostSubject: Re: Should I focus on...   Should I focus on... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:00 am

Totally up to you.

If you will be more less active, we'll have to remove you from RaRain Times Staff, but if you do come back to be very active, we will give your status back.

Make sure to tell us of your decision.

~Rasen~ Your Admin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rarain.com
gwynethy
gwynethy

PostSubject: Re: Should I focus on...   Should I focus on... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:32 am

Rasen wrote:
Totally up to you.

If you will be more less active, we'll have to remove you from RaRain Times Staff, but if you do come back to be very active, we will give your status back.

Make sure to tell us of your decision.

~Rasen~ Your Admin.

I want to stay, and keep my reputation... But I can't do multitasking... I'm weak at that >.> I'll prolly be active at holidays, weekends, out-of-school, etc... I'll be active for about 11 hours by then >.> It depends... lol!
Back to top Go down
A W E S O M E
Administrator
Administrator
A W E S O M E

PostSubject: Re: Should I focus on...   Should I focus on... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:13 pm

1. If you study alot, you will be demoted from rarain times.
2. I want you to keep your rep =]
3. Your choice.

~A
Back to top Go down
gwynethy
gwynethy

PostSubject: Re: Should I focus on...   Should I focus on... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:42 pm

[aώεsømε] wrote:
1. If you study alot, you will be demoted from rarain times.
2. I want you to keep your rep =]
3. Your choice.

~A

1. I don't want to leave this site or be too inactive, or...just vanish
2. I also want to keep my reputation, but I have a reputation here too.
3. I'll do my best to stay active ^_^

and I want to stay... I can go here anytime I want... 3x a week probably... Minimum of 1 time... max of 4... But I promise you after the competition (August) I'll be as active as possible... (EXTREME STUDY STARTS JULY-AUGUST and before the contest)

Well I'd miss you guys.
Back to top Go down
gwynethy
gwynethy

PostSubject: Re: Should I focus on...   Should I focus on... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Guest wrote:
D00d No way

meatspin.comD00d No way

meatspin.comD00d No way

meatspin.comD00d No way

meatspin.comD00d No way

meatspin.comD00d No way

meatspin.comD00d No way

meatspin.com

Oh gosh spam

Reported

Welp, I dunno whut to focus on, still... >.< I want to keep my reputations.... both of 'em... but how?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I focus on...   Should I focus on... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I focus on...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaRain  :: Off-RaRain Topic :: Anything-
Jump to: