RaRain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaRain will hold contests, fun, games and everything! Please register and have the time of your life!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^

Go down 
+2
Kiss me
gwynethy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gwynethy
gwynethy

Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^   Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:25 am

Well what about a RaRain Times Staff private forum? Just like OUR own private stuff but just for T.S.? Well so that members can tell each other's opinion about the articles and stuff

And a tutorial forum?

Probably more advertisements of RaRain? We need more members >.>
Back to top Go down
Kiss me
Kiss me

PostSubject: Re: Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^   Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:23 pm

._. I already posted to tutorial idea.
I agree with The RaRain Times Staff.It should be carried because they need to talk about their ideas for their parts.It should surpising and only they should enter it!:]
Back to top Go down
нαℓєу

PostSubject: Re: Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^   Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Yes this would be a good idea.
But we haven't got many staff for it yet.
Back to top Go down
A W E S O M E
Administrator
Administrator
A W E S O M E

PostSubject: Re: Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^   Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:32 pm

gwynethy wrote:
Well what about a RaRain Times Staff private forum? Just like OUR own private stuff but just for T.S.? Well so that members can tell each other's opinion about the articles and stuff

And a tutorial forum?

Probably more advertisements of RaRain? We need more members >.>
RaRain times forum; I'm working on it, a lot of permissions.
Tutorial Forum; Good idea. I'll talk to Rasen.
Advertisment; It's now compolsorary to members to have a link in their CPC sig.
Back to top Go down
Juliat123
Juliat123

PostSubject: Re: Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^   Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:02 pm

I like the T.S. forum idea. It'll let those users discuss on what they should work on.
Back to top Go down
A W E S O M E
Administrator
Administrator
A W E S O M E

PostSubject: Re: Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^   Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:37 pm

UPDATE: Rasen and I will be making sure these updates are done ASAP. It takes work!!
~A
Back to top Go down
Rasen Shuriken
Administrator
Administrator
Rasen Shuriken

PostSubject: Re: Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^   Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:39 pm

If you'd like we could add a forum into this forum but can be only accessed by RaRain T.S., Admins and moderators.

Admins and moderators will need to see the forum since we can't just give a private forum to T.S. Staff, the forum wouldn't let your group have it's own private forum since none of you are admin. Sorry.

But you can have a forum private only for the staff so the RaRain T.S. can discuss.

Would you like that?

~Rasen~
Back to top Go down
http://www.rarain.com
gwynethy
gwynethy

PostSubject: Re: Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^   Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 am

Rasen wrote:
If you'd like we could add a forum into this forum but can be only accessed by RaRain T.S., Admins and moderators.

Admins and moderators will need to see the forum since we can't just give a private forum to T.S. Staff, the forum wouldn't let your group have it's own private forum since none of you are admin. Sorry.

But you can have a forum private only for the staff so the RaRain T.S. can discuss.

Would you like that?

~Rasen~

Itz kk ^-^ we just need to discuss >.> because we rarely talk... >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^   Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hm... some suggestions, may help ^-^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaRain  :: RaRain Official Forum :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: