RaRain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaRain will hold contests, fun, games and everything! Please register and have the time of your life!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my new spiffy thing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anima
Anima

my new spiffy thing Empty
PostSubject: my new spiffy thing   my new spiffy thing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:28 am

ok this took a short time to make but i worked hard so here it is
my new spiffy thing Rainbow-1-1'
not to special but i worked hard on it
(i left the white in there on purpose)
toke me some time to figure out how to add the background scratch
but i did it soon rate and rant just think its cool
Back to top Go down
нαℓєу

PostSubject: Re: my new spiffy thing   my new spiffy thing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:21 am

This is a really good piece of work. ;D
The background works with the images and makes it all blend in slightly which is really nice.
Normally I would say to get rid of white on any images but I think the white is alright as it goes with the cloud.
I'm not really a big fan of things animated like that but I think it looks good with it.
The only thing I have a problem with is the quality. The main image is too pixely..Though maybe thats just because its a .gif file so it might not be your fault.
Back to top Go down
Anima
Anima

PostSubject: Re: my new spiffy thing   my new spiffy thing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:43 pm

нαℓєу wrote:

The only thing I have a problem with is the quality. The main image is too pixely..Though maybe thats just because its a .gif file so it might not be your fault.

yea it was on gif
Suspect
i also got the bg (background) from neopets so it kinda also was a little pixel from the start
Back to top Go down
gwynethy
gwynethy

PostSubject: Re: my new spiffy thing   my new spiffy thing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Anima wrote:
нαℓєу wrote:

yea it was on gif
Suspect
i also got the bg (background) from neopets so it kinda also was a little pixel from the start

Aw its cute... I rilly luv it... lotz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new spiffy thing   my new spiffy thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new spiffy thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaRain  :: RaRain Official Forum :: The Art Gallery-
Jump to: