RaRain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaRain will hold contests, fun, games and everything! Please register and have the time of your life!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friend story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gwynethy
gwynethy

Friend story Empty
PostSubject: Friend story   Friend story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:59 pm

What's the best time you spent with your friends...

The best thing they've done to you

The best thing you've done to them

and how did you become friends?
As much as possible answer all four questions please...

Well me? I became friends with them (5 of us)... Well let's start with my friend, Kris(not her real name), she was my best friend since 1st grade, along with Hanna(wrong spelling of name, I don't want to tell). But now, Hannah is away from our group and along with others... Then there's Sam(not real name)... She is my best friend since 4th grade or 3rd. ^_^ We always spent time together and such... Next is Mae(not real name, just codename but we call her that)(much like nicknames)... She's been OUR friend since 5th grade... I think because first day we were outside... Is saw Sammy talking with her then... since then we became BFF's... Next is Iris(nickname, but not much close to her name)... She was Mae's friend since 5th grade... And got included in our friendship circle... SO there you have it...

Best time we had together... A LOT... LOL. Bonding times. Probably the time we went to Sammy(Sam)'s house. Tee hee...

Best thing they've done to me... Hm...

Probably... Giving me gifts without special occasions or reasons... LOL... Yeah probably...

Best thing I've done to them...

Making our own private website (It's private Very Happy lol! ) nut telling...

Yeah so there.... ^_^

UPDATE:

You can also write your CPCians friend story ^_^ lol...

Last edited by gwynethy on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spikella99
spikella99

Friend story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend story   Friend story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:19 pm

gwynethy wrote:

Well me? I became friends with them (5 of us)... Well let's start with my friend, Kris(not her real name), she was my best friend since 1st grade, along with Hanna(wrong spelling of name, I don't want to tell). But now, Hannah is away from our group and along with others... Then there's Sam(not real name)... She is my best friend since 4th grade or 3rd. ^_^ We always spent time together and such... Next is Mae(not real name, just codename but we call her that)(much like nicknames)... She's been OUR friend since 5th grade... I think because first day we were outside... Is saw Sammy talking with her then... since then we became BFF's... Next is Iris(nickname, but not much close to her name)... She was Mae's friend since 5th grade... And got included in our friendship circle... SO there you have it...

Best time we had together... A LOT... LOL. Bonding times. Probably the time we went to Sammy(Sam)'s house. Tee hee...

Probably... Giving me gifts without special occasions or reasons... LOL... Yeah probably...

Yeah so there.... ^_^

rite
my story of meeting 3 friends starts like this.....
and i still remeber that stormy night in which all the questions are answered

On a sunday night it was rai ning and snowing heavily and there i saw my first friend misbahera....she's poor....not enough to eat neither a place to sleep.........so i saw her with her cute little baby sister(they're orphans) under a houses roof dying in the cold (i was out with my friends when it started to rain) so i was only 6 that time.i thought of bringin her home so me her and her sister shared the same umbrella and went home.my mom was annoyed but soon her anger went down seeing misbahera's little cute sister's smile her name was andria(though when we met her she didnt have a name so we just gave her a name) and soon she was my second friend.that was the best thing i ever did to them by giving the, home food, and shelter and soon my dad built a house for them and we kept them safe. we got them a nursemaid for her little baby sister and soon she got married and gave birth to another child and soon she became my friend too her name was kristyy and the best thing they ever did to me was when i was coming home in the car with my bro and sis with my driver i saw that my mom had forgotten to give me the keys (that time delissa was only 3 she was in nursery) i started to cry and so did delissa(after seeing me) we were stranded on the road and my mom comes home only in 5 in the evening so i was scared i was wondering where should we go so then we saw kristy and she asked us what was the matter and soon we were in their house (dude my dad made their house better than mine) and there we had the best time of our life so now you know my story of i how i met misbahera,kristy,and andria
Back to top Go down
gwynethy
gwynethy

Friend story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend story   Friend story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:44 am

spikella99 wrote:
gwynethy wrote:

Yeah so there.... ^_^

rite

On a sunday night it was rai ning and snowing heavily and there i saw my first friend misbahera....she's poor....not enough to eat neither a place to sleep.........so i saw her with her cute little baby sister(they're orphans) under a houses roof dying in the cold (i was out with my friends when it started to rain) so i was only 6 that time.i thought of bringin her home so me her and her sister shared the same umbrella and went home.my mom was annoyed but soon her anger went down seeing misbahera's little cute sister's smile her name was andria(though when we met her she didnt have a name so we just gave her a name) and soon she was my second friend.that was the best thing i ever did to them by giving the, home food, and shelter and soon my dad built a house for them and we kept them safe. we got them a nursemaid for her little baby sister and soon she got married and gave birth to another child and soon she became my friend too her name was kristyy and the best thing they ever did to me was when i was coming home in the car with my bro and sis with my driver i saw that my mom had forgotten to give me the keys (that time delissa was only 3 she was in nursery) i started to cry and so did delissa(after seeing me) we were stranded on the road and my mom comes home only in 5 in the evening so i was scared i was wondering where should we go so then we saw kristy and she asked us what was the matter and soon we were in their house (dude my dad made their house better than mine) and there we had the best time of our life so now you know my story of i how i met misbahera,kristy,and andria

LOL updated...

Well CPC friends... LOL Chocolate and Mihana... My first buddies,,, and I think Brok, too??? Err... nvm... Ha ha... But yeah Winsur, Brok and I dunno, I think it was Fussballbun who was my first friends(guys) and Mihana at the girl's side..

I met Mihana when she put a comment at my page saying "Are you filipino? And is it true that you're only 10?" or something like that... So since then we talked in tagalog...

Chocolate... Probably... We became best friends because of a fight Twisted Evil lol but seriously cheers

We fought about how we loved dogs, chocolates, etc.... Then I started luving milky ^_^ haha... So there... Then I thought of...quitting already.... Brok tried tah stop meh.... Then Choco commented and sobbed her eyes out xD lol! so, there... I didn't quit... Then we became the best of friends... And she's the one that made me go back to CPC ^_^ wee!!!

Then Awesome... I saw her comment at Mihana's page saying it in tagalog "Krus Daliri" hehe... lol no offense awesome ^_^ tee hee... I was really amazed of her because I knew she could speak a lotta languages... So there, we became best friends... i think the story ends there...

Best thing I've done...

For Chocolate: Offering her some Chocolate candies ^_^ from my auntie lol!

For Mihana: Who cares? LOL jk ^_^ I... dunno... Compliment? Helping her understand and accept the fact that they broke up or something... *shhhhh*

For Awesome: I pretty much dunno... Compliments? LOL We never met so I couldn't do anything for her ^_^ lol!

Oooh I know... for awesome and brok, I joined RaRain ^_^ haha
Back to top Go down
spikella99
spikella99

Friend story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend story   Friend story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:18 pm

gwynethy wrote:
spikella99 wrote:
gwynethy wrote:

Yeah so there.... ^_^

rite

LOL updated...

Well CPC friends... LOL Chocolate and Mihana... My first buddies,,, and I think Brok, too??? Err... nvm... Ha ha... But yeah Winsur, Brok and I dunno, I think it was Fussballbun who was my first friends(guys) and Mihana at the girl's side..

I met Mihana when she put a comment at my page saying "Are you filipino? And is it true that you're only 10?" or something like that... So since then we talked in tagalog...

Chocolate... Probably... We became best friends because of a fight Twisted Evil lol but seriously cheers

We fought about how we loved dogs, chocolates, etc.... Then I started luving milky ^_^ haha... So there... Then I thought of...quitting already.... Brok tried tah stop meh.... Then Choco commented and sobbed her eyes out xD lol! so, there... I didn't quit... Then we became the best of friends... And she's the one that made me go back to CPC ^_^ wee!!!

Then Awesome... I saw her comment at Mihana's page saying it in tagalog "Krus Daliri" hehe... lol no offense awesome ^_^ tee hee... I was really amazed of her because I knew she could speak a lotta languages... So there, we became best friends... i think the story ends there...

Best thing I've done...

For Mihana: Who cares? LOL jk ^_^ I... dunno... Compliment? Helping her understand and accept the fact that they broke up or something... *shhhhh*

For Awesome: I pretty much dunno... Compliments? LOL We never met so I couldn't do anything for her ^_^ lol!

WTH do you mean by "lol updated" its real

heres a story off my best cp friend

i met him in the town and he too was in canada and he was also in the same grade i met him when i was in the 3rd grade so i was in the coffee shop acting like i was a prson who sells coffe and he asked me so i gave him and then he befriended me and his name was shah611 and then he also like became like my best friend in cp and stuff and then 1 day h didnt know how to make cabdy pizzas cuz all his friends used to show off to him so he got jelous and asked me and then i told him and then i think thats the best thing i ever did to him but i dont know the best thing he ever did to me and the best time we ever spent together on cp was in the piza parlour acting like waiters and like after i was in grade 4, in school i heard him talking to his frend telling him that he played on cp and his name in cp was shah611 i was so amazed!! when i asked him he said yes and i was so excited but hes not my bst friend in school hes only by best friend in cp lol

Like a Star @ heaven spikella Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
gwynethy
gwynethy

Friend story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend story   Friend story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:21 pm

spikella99 wrote:
gwynethy wrote:
spikella99 wrote:
gwynethy wrote:

Yeah so there.... ^_^

rite

LOL updated...

Best thing I've done...

i met him in the town and he too was in canada and he was also in the same grade i met him when i was in the 3rd grade so i was in the coffee shop acting like i was a prson who sells coffe and he asked me so i gave him and then he befriended me and his name was shah611 and then he also like became like my best friend in cp and stuff and then 1 day h didnt know how to make cabdy pizzas cuz all his friends used to show off to him so he got jelous and asked me and then i told him and then i think thats the best thing i ever did to him but i dont know the best thing he ever did to me and the best time we ever spent together on cp was in the piza parlour acting like waiters and like after i was in grade 4, in school i heard him talking to his frend telling him that he played on cp and his name in cp was shah611 i was so amazed!! when i asked him he said yes and i was so excited but hes not my bst friend in school hes only by best friend in cp lol

I meant I updated the thread >.< lol!
Back to top Go down
spikella99
spikella99

Friend story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend story   Friend story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:17 pm

gwynethy wrote:
spikella99 wrote:
gwynethy wrote:
spikella99 wrote:
gwynethy wrote:

Yeah so there.... ^_^

rite

LOL updated...

Best thing I've done...

I meant I updated the thread >.< lol!

oh!

this is a story about my best cpc friend

her name is maia (memyselfandi) and if anyone had her as a best friend that person would be really lucky lol.i remember she met me after one of my embarrassing threads....but she agred with me and we became friends but that time we werent best of friends...then she didnt come online for quite some time and even i didnt so it wasnt a prob but then when me and her started coming online again both of us became best friends lol.....the best thing she ever did to me was that she called her best friend and thats the only thing that matters to me and the best thing what i did to her was that i called her my best friend lol and the best time we ever spent together was the time when we both were making sigs lol
Back to top Go down
gwynethy
gwynethy

Friend story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend story   Friend story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:44 am

spikella99 wrote:

oh!

this is a story about my best cpc friend

her name is maia (memyselfandi) and if anyone had her as a best friend that person would be really lucky lol.i remember she met me after one of my embarrassing threads....but she agred with me and we became friends but that time we werent best of friends...then she didnt come online for quite some time and even i didnt so it wasnt a prob but then when me and her started coming online again both of us became best friends lol.....the best thing she ever did to me was that she called her best friend and thats the only thing that matters to me and the best thing what i did to her was that i called her my best friend lol and the best time we ever spent together was the time when we both were making sigs lol

LULZ I liked the "the best thing she ever did to me was that she called her best friend and thats the only thing that matters to me and the best thing what i did to her was that i called her my best friend lol" part... LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friend story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend story   Friend story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend story
Page 1 of 1