RaRain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaRain will hold contests, fun, games and everything! Please register and have the time of your life!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats the best thing that has happened to you?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spikella99
spikella99

whats the best thing that has happened to you? Empty
PostSubject: whats the best thing that has happened to you?   whats the best thing that has happened to you? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:16 pm

dudes whats the best thing that has happened to you?

the best thing that has happened to me is that we were having swimming competetion in school and at that time when we were swimming i was gonna come first but then a baby fell down on the starting line so i went to save it and another girl came first.but the principal aws so happy for what i did so he also awarded me the first prize because i had already reached the finishing line so he awarded me the first prize and then he also gave me an award for helpfulness and bravery. Smile i feel thats the best thing that ever happened to me! now tell me your??
Back to top Go down
Rasen Shuriken
Administrator
Administrator
Rasen Shuriken

PostSubject: Re: whats the best thing that has happened to you?   whats the best thing that has happened to you? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Nice job.

My best thing that happened to me was probably that I saved my friends life. She walked onto the the road not knowing a car was speeding and I grabbed her and pulled her back and saved her, and in the end she gave me a KFC Popcorn Chicken Snack Box with Chips.

Mmm... Very Happy

~Rasen~ Your Admin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rarain.com
spikella99
spikella99

PostSubject: Re: whats the best thing that has happened to you?   whats the best thing that has happened to you? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:39 pm

Rasen wrote:
Nice job.

My best thing that happened to me was probably that I saved my friends life. She walked onto the the road not knowing a car was speeding and I grabbed her and pulled her back and saved her, and in the end she gave me a KFC Popcorn Chicken Snack Box with Chips.

Mmm... Very Happy

~Rasen~ Your Admin.

haha thats a nice one lol

i thing this is also a nice feeling lol:

me and my sister were fighting over cookies and then i lft the jar and accidently kicked her so the jar fell down and broke cuz today we're having a party at home and my mom especially baked them and when my mom came i told her the truth and from now on she started to give me pocket money lol haha (actaully before i didnt have pocket money lol! )
Back to top Go down
gwynethy
gwynethy

PostSubject: Re: whats the best thing that has happened to you?   whats the best thing that has happened to you? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:55 am

spikella99 wrote:
Rasen wrote:
Nice job.

Mmm... Very Happy

~Rasen~ Your Admin.

haha thats a nice one lol

i thing this is also a nice feeling lol:

me and my sister were fighting over cookies and then i lft the jar and accidently kicked her so the jar fell down and broke cuz today we're having a party at home and my mom especially baked them and when my mom came i told her the truth and from now on she started to give me pocket money lol haha (actaully before i didnt have pocket money lol! )

LOL probably mine was...

Winning the Science Competition 4 times over 6 and those 2 times (2nd grade) was 3rd and (3rd grade) 2nd...

Well first try, I didn't even kno how to spell Science ^_^ he he... Well I joined when I was Senior Kinder (Kindergarten) . Then I won... 13/15 answered... I don't know HOW!!! Then 1st grade. I won. again... 1st (duhs) 14/15 answered ^_^ lol I rox ha ha... 2nd Grade... I didn't study... but ended up 3rd!!! I cried and said to myself "Omg... What did I do!? WAAAAAA" lol... But at least it's 3rd... Then 3rd grade. I fought with the girl that is NOW my best friend. She used to be 1st in class. Then I entered, I won 2nd lol... I forgot how many questions I got correctly ^_^... Then 4th grade. She was still my enemy lol haha... There was a tie... 7, 7, 7... 2 of them and ME... (both of them are my dearest friends now)... LOL Tie Breaker time... I was first to answer SOLO correctly ^_^... So I won!!! I said "OMG OMG OMG" in my mind... and kept on laughing instead of crying tears of joy cheers lol... Then 5th grade... She wasn't a competitor anymore, she moved to math... 2 of my best friends joined... 1st-me 2nd-my best friend with glasses 3rd-my bestfriend since 3rd grade... ^_^ lol...
Back to top Go down
A W E S O M E
Administrator
Administrator
A W E S O M E

PostSubject: Re: whats the best thing that has happened to you?   whats the best thing that has happened to you? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Mine was saving my friends life.
She was outside and a car was coming at her so i screamed "SOPHIE" and she jumped on the grass and she bought me a toy Razz
Back to top Go down
нαℓєу

PostSubject: Re: whats the best thing that has happened to you?   whats the best thing that has happened to you? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:22 am

The best thing that happened in my life was that I was born! ;D
Nothing can top that.
Back to top Go down
gwynethy
gwynethy

PostSubject: Re: whats the best thing that has happened to you?   whats the best thing that has happened to you? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:31 pm

A W E S O M E wrote:
Mine was saving my friends life.
She was outside and a car was coming at her so i screamed "SOPHIE" and she jumped on the grass and she bought me a toy Razz

LOL awesome, yeah Halez... I'm glad I'm born, too xD.

Awesome, yu should've just pushed her so that... roadkill... lol jkness *peace*

My other one was... dieing? jk... Getting A.J. (Alicia Josephine[my dog])... She's really cute... and her sister, unnamed >.<, that acts like a cat because she climbs their cage (They don't like it indoors >.< they always run and cry T-T)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the best thing that has happened to you?   whats the best thing that has happened to you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats the best thing that has happened to you?
Page 1 of 1